Enjoy a Saratoga Golfing Getaway
There’s more to Saratoga than horses. With more than 16 golf courses, clubs and/or resorts in or near Saratoga, if you love to golf, you must try out at least one of the links located near our bed and breakfast.
Whether you play at the professional level or you’re just starting to learn how to swing that 9 iron, there’s a Saratoga golf course or club waiting for you.
Why not plan a Saratoga Golfing Getaway!
A Golfer's Paradise in Saratoga -
New Page 1
Airway Meadows Golf Course
- Airway Meadows Saratoga Golf Course is conveniently located half way
between Saratoga Springs and Glens Falls, New York.
Eagle Crest Golf Club
- A challenging 18-hole, par 72, regulation golf course.
McGregor Links, the area's premier links style golf course, a
Devereau Emmet design, since 1921.
Saratoga Lake Golf Club
- a 72 par golf course minutes from Saratoga Springs and Clifton Park
(located at the south end of Saratoga Lake). Public welcome.
Saratoga National Golf Course
- 18 holes of world-class golf with a layout to challenge all skill
Saratoga Spa Golf Course
- 18-hole golf course plus a par 29 nine hole course in the Spa State Park.
Click here for more information on our getaway options.